Thursday 20 November 2008

BAD DAYS

Today 00:01 I was awoken by my fiance screaming at me "whats happing to your face" I was alarmed and bolted up right and reached out and could feel some strange goings on....especially around my eyes.......it was like someone or something had scoured lines around my eyes, then I remembered.....somehow.......by no means of my own.......I had turned 30.........I am sure I am not the only one who this has happened too, but it felt like it.

Actually I shouldnt scare all you 29 years olds or younger.....(I am not the boogie man) but as I crossed over to the other side, I can say nothing changed and the above was just bullshit.....I mean, I didnt even go to sleep, I was too excited to see if anyone bought me any crap :)

So what did happen I hear you ask?
well.....my fiancee gave me a special and heavy box, and said "tan-joe-be o-mu-dee-to" which means (and I spelt phonetically, pheneticlaay??? or however you spell that word) "happy birthday" as a rough translation.....she then followed with "ku-so-ge-ge" which is like "old bastard" :) I laughed and continued to open my gift.....


The box:
The watch is designed by Yoshioka Tokujin 吉岡徳仁、and the minutes are the small hand which is somehting quite unique.
It also never needs a battery.....just a few turns in the day of the dial if I am not wearing it, or just leave it on and hopefully should last forever....or at least until I hit 40s (another story)
Just simple design this side, but I love the mechanical workings inside. Thankyou for my gift xxx I want to turn 30 every day :)

No comments: